Question - Plaid Shorts?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
I have a few pair of shorts that are reversible - solid tan or green on one side and a crazy plaid on the other

Should I ever wear the plaid side out?

Concerned in Pennsylvania

Loggerhead Mike said:
plad is only acceptable on mini skirts

dont even think about put'in those on in NC :LOL2:
i heard that about NC boys they like the plad shorts yes you should be very careful in N/c/

jk :LOL2:

I think I recall you wearing those shorts plaid side in, but with a cuff on each leg to show the plaid....now that's a style that will catch on

Dear Concerned,
So long as you don't wear your underwear on the outside, like so many young girls do in the current fashion climate, you'll be fine either way. Don't be afraid to give in to your wild side, just don't wear the plaid after 6:00 or on Sunday mornings. I don't know how the pockets work on these babies but - never - wear the pockets on the outside. Finally, always check your horoscope before making the final decision and remember the plaid is void where prohibited by law. Good luck and as you should know by now, please post pics...

I've got 3 pair of plaid shorts but I hardly ever wear them.

I live in a small college town so they are not at all uncommon around here.

I still don't wear them very often. :lol:

Waterwings said:
My wife tried to get me to buy some plaid shorts recently, but didn't succeed. She told me they were the latest style, but I refuse to believe her, lol.

She's not lying to you. Love to wear a few basic colored paid shorts.

BaitCaster said:
Here's a picture of me rockin' the plaid shorts!

Oh, those look "normal" compared to what I have - mine are white with red and green stripes

I would post pics but that will get BassAddict all worked up :LOL2:

I'm of the opinion that one should wear what ever they **** well please. After all it is still a free country.

I say F the fashion police. :mrgreen:

F for fire. :mrgreen:

Now if you do wear something out of the ordinary, expect me to laugh at you out loud. :mrgreen:

Latest posts