What are you supposed to be doing right now?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobberboy

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I'm on vacation and it's too hot to be doing much outside so I've been looking on Tinboats a lot. I have observed that over the weekend there weren't too many posts as I assume everyone was out fishing or otherwise busy. Now today, a work day, I see a marked rise in the number of posts. I've been wanting to pose this question for a long time so here it is. Instead of being on the Tinboats site right now, what should you be doing?

I'll go first - working.

Took my truck to the dealer this morning for frame inspection. From there went up to my camp lot cut a load of firewood. Came home, made a drink and listened to the Red Sox kick Skankee behiney. Right now I should be in the shower, but I got a bit longer before bed.

Should be home already, but stuck at work doing a cash flows statement for client. Already did 8 statements for them, all tieing to withing $2, so I'm stoked! But before I started the worst one, thought I'd take a break.

Well. when I opened this thread to reply I was supposed to be cleaning the garage, its only 99 degrees outside.

Flash forward 3 hours and about 2 gallons in sweat, the garage is clean. Now Im supposed to do nothing...... :mrgreen:

I suppose i should be doing a lot of things, but since i didnt do them last week either i dont feel to guilty. LOL

Should be conducting final checks of mine and all of my soldiers equipment for the beginning leg of our trip out of Afghanistan and back to Ft Bragg.

Latest posts