How young is too young to drive

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ihavenoideawhattoput

Reaction score
My 3 year old cruzin.

4887432343_bc9b9bb990_z.jpg

crazymanme2 said:
I want to see you sking behind while she's driving. :lol:

He, LOL

He actually does a pretty good job, he cruized us around the lake for about 20 minutes the other night, tell him a little left and he gets it. Most of the time I am right behind him just thought it would make a better photo if I got out of the picture.

This is our new boat. Cost us $450.

he looks like he's had a hard day at the kiddie pool and is making his way back home!

3 years old... man I didn't drive my first boat til about 8 months ago... and I'm 31! That's awesome

Funny I wrecked my first car at 3 so I'm told.
Just stay close,he looks like hes really concentrating though:)

LOL - that kid's like "Dad would ya move I am trying to put us on the fish here"

$450, thats a real good deal. boat looks great. motor looks brand new. my little dude will be drivin in a few months(he's 5 months now)

Does he tell you to hold on to your hat as he pins the throttle to the stop? :D Great pic

Crankworm said:
Does he tell you to hold on to your hat as he pins the throttle to the stop? :D Great pic

Actually he does say HOLD ON!

We also now have him a real life jacket, although I don't think the picture would be the same if he would have had it on.

More on the Boat, it's a 1977 KingFisher with a mercury 500 50hp motor. Just one of those once in a lifetime deals.

How old is too young to driver? Depends on what they're driving.

Attachments

• K Driving.jpg
    K Driving.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 727
  • stephanie.jpg
    stephanie.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 727
  • IMG_0009.JPG
    IMG_0009.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 727
Just don't get too carried away. An 8year old was driving a boat around here, crashed into a bridge or dock (can't remember what it was) and killed his mom and injured some other people. Sorry for being a buzz kill #-o

Latest posts