Thermacell A Day Giveaway!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishpride42

Reaction score
I am in second place nationwide and Canada (see below) so PLEASE pass on my referral number for the contest, heck you might even win a thermacell! Only takes a minute to sign up.

My referral number is…..SMXBTV

https://www.thermacell.com/Giveaway

Thanks!

Dear ThermaCELL August Appliance A Day Giveaway Contestant:

Thank you for participating in our giveaway. Below is the latest list of winners. Don’t forget that the more times you enter the contest and the more friends you refer, the better your chances are of winning.

Also listed below are the top contenders for the referral prizes – a Hoyt TurboHawk Bow and (2) $150 gift cards to Hoyt's online store. The winners will be the top three people who get the most referred friends to enter the contest. If you have emailed your friends, Tweeted or posted a message on Facebook but don’t see your name on the list, you may want to remind your friends to use your referral code upon entering the contest.

To reenter the giveaway, go to https://www.thermacell.com/Giveaway:

Daily Winners (31 prizes):

August 1: Luke Greenia (VT)
August 2: John Apfel (WI)
August 3: Philip Puopolo (TX)
August 4: David Lupo (NC)
August 5: Dennis Mihm (PA)
August 6: John Pahl (SD)
August 7: Jeremy Deen (AR)
August 8: Debra Rhoades (PA)
August 9: John Hamilton (MN)
August 10: Amanda Gerich (TX)
August 11: RaffiDemerjian (ON, CA)
August 12: Janice Svercek (PA)

Top Ten Contenders for Referral Prizes (First place wins Hoyt Bow, Second and Third win $150 Hoyt Gift Cards):

1. Mike Stadler (MO)
2. Zach Quinn (NC)
3. Lance Rose (ON, CA)
4. Raffi Demerjian (ON, CA)
5. Brian Headspeth (GA)
6. Wendy Campbell (FL)
7. Devon Herrmann (MN)
8. John Pahl (SD)
9. Mike Weseli (WI)
10. Adam Murray (SC)

Thank you for your participation. Good luck!

Best Regards,

ThermaCELL Mosquito Repellent
ThermaCELL is on Facebook!!

Done for me and the wife. I'll post it on FB too, I know lots of people who can use a free Thermacell!

Good luck

Good idea, just entered the wife, too. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... maybe the dog......he could sure use sumpthin' ta keep the flies off him

Latest posts