a bumpy ride then some tight turns

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbug

Reaction score
I fished a tournament on the Delaware river yesterday. we took 2ND I took some video of the morning ride going toward the tacony bridge then up one of the creeks [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=514jN4bK2y4[/youtube]

redbug said:
I fished a tournament on the Delaware river yesterday. we took 2ND I took some video of the morning ride going toward the tacony bridge then up one of the creeks [youtube]514jN4bK2y4[/youtube]

the boat was my friends 19, skeeter with a 150 yamaha..
i was running the camera and catching the fish. we caught the 5 fish in 20 mins on a very plain looking bank in strong current. when the tide drops you then see the undercut bank that holds the fish.

redbug said:
the boat was my friends 19, skeeter with a 150 yamaha..
i was running the camera and catching the fish. we caught the 5 fish in 20 mins on a very plain looking bank in strong current. when the tide drops you then see the undercut bank that holds the fish.

Love rivers like that. Too bad I haven't found any this year. Rivers around me are still out of the banks. :cry:

Wow, that's great stuff! Despite being so close I never fished the Delaware, but that creek sure looks like a bunch of creeks I've fished on the Eastern Shore. Especially a couple of creeks that run into the Nanticoke.

Latest posts