Fantasy Football '10

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's Fox or CBS, heck no. Too hard to navigate the pages - I leave frustrated every time. Now if it's ESPN, I'll play.

Signed,
The stuckup FF dude.

wasilvers said:
If it's Fox or CBS, heck no. Too hard to navigate the pages - I leave frustrated every time. Now if it's ESPN, I'll play.

Signed,
The stuckup FF dude.

Haven't tried CBS yet but ill agree with you on boycotting FOX. They annoyed me last year with restructuring their fantasy pages 3/4 way through the season. I'm hoping the Commish picks NFL's or ESPN's FF

BassAddict said:
wasilvers said:

Signed,
The stuckup FF dude.

Haven't tried CBS yet but ill agree with you on boycotting FOX. They annoyed me last year with restructuring their fantasy pages 3/4 way through the season. I'm hoping the Commish picks NFL's or ESPN's FF

I just signed us up on Fox, but I will check out ESPN. Fox was a PITA last year.

bcritch said:
BassAddict said:
wasilvers said:

Signed,
The stuckup FF dude.

I just signed us up on Fox, but I will check out ESPN. Fox was a PITA last year.

Have always played on Yahoo which is very easy!

Back by popular demand ( Mr. Moo & Mr. BA) we are going to hold our 3rd Annual Tinboats Fantasy Football League. We will use ESPN this year instead of Fox Sports Football (because it's free). The winner will receive some baits from Mr BA ( JDbaits.com). If any other Sponsors want to contribute prizes please let me know.

It's all in fun and we always have a good time. Especially when Mr. BA decides to talk some trash :LOL2:

We also need to dethrone last years Champ Mr Bassaddict =D>

All I need is your email address. You can post it here or send me a PM and you will receive an invite from ESPNSports.

The Draft date is set for August 31st so we need to have all of our Teams in place and your Draft Selections set.

Mr. Bill, Sign me up Bro, I went to open an account and it said my e-mail address was already registered, must have opened one up many moons ago, anyway I'm trying to get them to give me my password, one word SUCKS!!!!!