Big Thanks to Bassboy and his family!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alumacraftjoe

Reaction score
I made the trek down to GA to buy the boat Dawson had for sale. I could have probably got a similar boat in similar condition around here (maybe a tad more but local), but it was an Alumacraft. They are non existent here in this size and within my budget around here :mrgreen: Well I wish all buying experiences went as well. Got a hotel on priceline for 25 bucks so I didn't have to turn around and drive back overnight. They also changed out the bearing which I paid for. (The old ones weren't too bad and most people wouldn't have went through the trouble of getting bearing overnight shipped so it fit into my schedule) Got there and Dawson and his dad helped .. actually wired lights on the trailer that I brought down and helped get the boat all strapped down for the trip back to Indiana. They then treated me to a catfish dinner with all the trimmings. Very Good!!! And those of you who were asking if all the leaves came with the boat most of them are scattered between Georgia and Indiana if anybody really wants them :lol: :lol: Look for some posts about my new mod, but I am going to take my time and get everything the way I want it. Thanks Again !!!!

Latest posts