2010 Fantasy Football

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcritch

Reaction score
Back by popular demand ( Mr. Moo & Mr. BA) we are going to hold our 3rd Annual Tinboats Fantasy Football League. We will use ESPN this year instead of Fox Sports Football (because it's free). The winner will receive some baits from Mr BA ( JDbaits.com). If any other Sponsors want to contribute prizes please let me know.

It's all in fun and we always have a good time. Especially when Mr. BA decides to talk some trash :LOL2:

We also need to dethrone last years Champ Mr Shamoo =D>

All I need is your email address. You can post it here or send me a PM and you will receive an invite from ESPNSports.

The Draft date is set for August 31st so we need to have all of our Teams in place and your Draft Selections set.

bcritch said:
Back by popular demand ( Mr. Moo & Mr. BA) we are going to hold our 3rd Annual Tinboats Fantasy Football League. We will use ESPN this year instead of Fox Sports Football (because it's free). The winner will receive some baits from Mr BA ( JDbaits.com). If any other Sponsors want to contribute prizes please let me know.

It's all in fun and we always have a good time. Especially when Mr. BA decides to talk some trash :LOL2:

We also need to dethrone last years Champ Mr Bassaddict =D>

All I need is your email address. You can post it here or send me a PM and you will receive an invite from Fox Sports.

The Draft date is set for August 31st so we need to have all of our Teams in place and your Draft Selections set.

[email protected]

Troutman3000 said:
I wont play with more than 12. 20 teams is way too many imo. Just let me know.

Last year we had 12 teams.

This year ESPN has a max of 20 but there are 2 Divisions of 10 Teams each.

I'm not sure how many guys will want to play this year. We'll see.......

Were sitting at 10 Teams right now but three guys need to accept the invites. I'm getting ready to close it out at 12 teams.

I need to check and make sure I accepted I think I did but i am in several leagues

If we have 20 teams can we decrease the size of the bench, 4? Else it will be a long season for those that have horrible auto-drafts.

juggernoob said:
If we have 20 teams can we decrease the size of the bench, 4? Else it will be a long season for those that have horrible auto-drafts.

I made some adjustments :wink:

We're only at 10 so I don't see any chance of having 20 Teams

Looks like we have 10 Teams. I've reduced the number of Teams down to 12 and locked it in.

We just need two more Teams to have a full League. I know a few guys were on the fence so let's get the requests to join in....

Nice - so when they crown my League champ - think ill talk to the MODs at Tin Boat here to change my title to League Champion ;)

MadCatX said:
Nice - so when they crown my League champ - think ill talk to the MODs at Tin Boat here to change my title to League Champion ;)

The trash talking has started :p :p Nice :LOL2:

bcritch said:
MadCatX said:

Dont worry the trash talking will end on week 2 when the madcats championship dreams are crushed by the Mississippi Bassaholics!! :twisted:

BassAddict said:
bcritch said:
MadCatX said:

Dont worry the trash talking will end on week 2 when the madcats championship dreams are crushed by the Mississippi Bassaholics!! :twisted:

And when that minor league game is over, you can face the big boys - Stuck in the 70's!

Latest posts