NJ State Record Largemouth Caught and Released?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACarbone624

Reaction score
https://www.noreast.com/discussion/ViewTopic.cfm?page=1&startrow=21&topic_ID=97118

WOW, that is a huge fish. Regardless of whether the fish was near the state record or not, it is an incredible LM. I have been set out to catch a PA state record since I was 14, but it has never come...not even close for that matter. Even if I would catch a state record my name wouldn't be in the record books cause I would let it go after a pic or two. I know the lake I will catch it at...regardless of what esquired says. Remember Dave, I taught you how to texas rig :D that was when you thought my 4/0 ewg gammas were ridiculous sized hooks

That is true - Jake did teach me how to Texas rig correctly, of course that is like Micheal Jordon's 4th grade teacher telling everyone that he taught MJ all he knows!

Truthfully, Jake is a great guy to fish with, he is constantly trying new tactics and baits and often gets them to catch fish. Without Jake, I would be stuck catching White Perch.

BTW - I still think your 4/0 hooks are outrageous.

And, I have some serious doubts about the story in that Link, it may be 100% legit, but something seems off.

Latest posts