surgery tomorrow...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunner

Reaction score
so i am having surgery again on my wrist tomorrow(the 19th). they are fusing my wrist. if naval medicine wasn't so terrible than it probably would have been done right the first time. no offense thomas. i mean it's not personal, but ya'll are terrible. ive had two surgery's since i've been in and each one of them had to be done twice cause they screwed it up the first time. so anyways all projects are put on hold for a while. which sucks cause i just picked up a few new toys. hopefully and can just sit back and walk my brother-in-law throught what i needs to get done. if not i'll be all ready by the time i heal, knock it out, and go fishing this fall. im keeping my fingers crossed

Good luck bro, and none taken. I completely understand where youre coming from. I don't know a sailor or marine who hasn't had a bad experience with navy medicine. Luckily I'm just a pmt so I don't touch any patients(that's a good thing for us all). But anyway, good luck and do exactly what the doctor says. If your anything like me you're getting a second surgery because you were out fishing right after the first surgery. Lol. (I had dry sockets in my wisdom teeth because I refused to give up Copenhagen post-surgery). Take care devil dog.

Hope all goes well for ya.... on a lighter note, depending on what wrist it is, it could improve your bowling game and also improve your golf stroke.. :D

well. i cannot feel my left arm whatsoever. they said it went well but we'll see. civilians did this one so i should be good. but pn a brighter note my wife bought me the new battery i needed and the fuel line fittingf for my new motor out of pity. im gonna milk the hell out of this one. hehehe. but im stuck typing with one hand for now

LOL Gunner hell naw man you can tell there the lights are on but no ones home. Glad things seem to have gone well.

Yeah bro - milk it for all its worth >:)

Latest posts