No more Hot Deals?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Jim did that when he didn't win the Humminbird sidefinder package. :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

wasilvers said:
I think Jim did that when he didn't win the Humminbird sidefinder package. :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Pahaha yeah... and to add insult to injury, the guy who won it already had a 40K bass boat.. he can take a hike.

dyeguy1212 said:
wasilvers said:

Pahaha yeah... and to add insult to injury, the guy who won it already had a 40K bass boat.. he can take a hike.

Isn't that why they asked what kind of boat you had? I'm sure they didn't want my 1978 Aluminum Sea Nymph for their photo op :D

I figured the hot deals could just be posted in the watering hole where there is more traffic. It only had like 4 posts in it.

I figure it was time to start consolidating less frequented forums and just combine them.

Thinking about combining the hobbies with computers and electronics too........

I think we need a "wanted hot deals" section. Like I'm waiting on catalyst reels to go on sale elsewhere, since Cabelas sold all the right handers, and I'm hoping others will inform me if they pop up somewhere else :wink:
:mrgreen:

Latest posts