Bait Progress

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAddict

Reaction score
I know I promised you guys some baits which i hope to have out by mid febuary but the progress is slow pouring with a 1 cavity mold and all. That and I just picked up another project that ive been kicking around in my head for a week or so........ Any who..... just wanted to post just to let yas know i didnt forget about yas, heres what ive got so far

DSCF1411%20(Medium).JPG

Oh yea tomorrow i hope to haul you know what and pour sticks which should go fast since i got the 4 cavity mold :)

Looking very good. That has really gotta be a pain in the rump pouring only one at a time. Lots of heating and re-heating plastic I assume. Keep up the good work though I am sure the testers will have plenty of feedback for you, and some lunker catches hopefully :D

Nice job man. I'm afraid to start pouring plastics because I know I'll become hopelessly addicted. Bet you are already huh

esquired said:
You need to sit still for a few hours and just, pour, pour!

That's what I always tell the bartender.

Bryan_VA said:
Nice job man. I'm afraid to start pouring plastics because I know I'll become hopelessly addicted. Bet you are already huh

esquired said:
You need to sit still for a few hours and just, pour, pour!

That's what I always tell the bartender.

Im big time addicted, infact i havent fished since Ive started my worm making operation, i just keep pouring them!! Just ordered more molds and colors too :)

Fishin NJ said:
Bass Addict, they look great!!! I like your choice in how to display them for their first photo shoot. Nice Work.

I was hoping for something a little more Risqué and explicit for the background - not a house plant :D

The baits do look killer, WTG!

ACarbone624 said:
Those are really nice. When can I place my order?

Right now its just a hobby and I probably wont be selling them unless I come up with a product that is 100% better than anything the big bait companys have to offer. Lets get through testing em, get some good feed back, tweak my formula a bit, then well talk about making em for ya. Even then Ill probably do it just for the cost of supplies :)

What do ya all think of senkos in this color? The plastic is super soft but firm enough to hold a hook and the sink rate is painfully slow........ a 2/0 hook will pull it down but the tail will still float off the bottom, if not im working on a blood red with the same action!!!!!

DSCF1464(Medium).JPG

red(small).JPG

Latest posts