Bass Love senkos

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkbirocz

Reaction score
Here's a pic I found on my computer that I have been looking for for a while. Esquired and I took this picture while catfishing. When we got to our spot I spotted a dead baby LM bass. This one was dead when we found it, although I have caught them this size on trout magnets. I love this picture...it always makes me laugh :lol:

MVC-031S.jpg

I love that pic as well - of yeah, the dead Baby Bass did not go to waste, i sued it for catfish bait :lol:

As i remember I git a hit on the dead bass but pulled the hook out of the catty's mouth. Of course that was three years ago when we still caught catfish on a regular basis

funny picture! I've already caught a couple that size this year :oops:

I think that picture is your perfect for your bait company..

with the slogan so good NO bass can resist them

Wayne

slim357 said:
Nickk said:
Bryan_VA said:
funny picture! I've already caught a couple that size this year :oops:

You gotta document those for this years contest!

that pic is great!

Is there a samllest fish category? Oh yea nice pic btw.

Yes there is....sort of! :D

That one would not win though, that pic is cool!

jkbirocz said:
The bait is actually a Filthyfisherman Big stick 5.25" I just call all stick baits senkos.

Okay sorry.....
Filthyfisherman baits ..... so good NO bass can resist

Yeah, and some people even call sites like BBC a... gasp... fisherman's web site.

I've been over there a few times and posted on the military forum, but the rest of it doesn't do much for me. Waaay too commercialized for me. I prefer the "down-home" sites like this one :)