Cabin Fever!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bAcKpAiN

Reaction score
I need to see pics of fish, fishing boats, lakes, and rivers!!! I have the madness HELP!!!

here's a couple shots of Lake Pee Wee: :)
dock3.JPG

from_the_bow.JPG

:)

Now were talking, Here are a few from me.

The Big D under the betsy ross bridge.
betsy_small.jpg

The first fish I caught on my first boat new to me this spring.
striper_small.jpg

Some stripers with the family
striper.jpg

This one was my wifes (but she didn't want to hold it.
mommysfirst.jpg

Scarred for life? Sure hope not!!
striperandtheboy.jpg

My PB striper
littlebetter.jpg

Nice Stripes! yep, the pics do help fight the cabin fever syndrome, lol. A few sun-shiny pics and I'm good to go for awile, lol.

Okay folks, lets see some more pics with boats, fishing, and lots of sunshine! :)

One of the wife's catches this past summer:
4-16-07_12inch.jpg

Backpain - nice striped bass! Where do you launch when you fish the Betsy Ross?

Here are a few to help with the fight:

springstriper010_Small_.JPG

10cat_Small_.JPG

BackPain, That is my spot!!! I can see the tennis court in the back ground
nice fish they have gotten a few monster in that area..

Wayne

Small walleye from Bull Shoals last spring.... From a pontoon with the wives......

Attachments

• IMG_0233.JPG
    IMG_0233.JPG
    565 KB · Views: 872
FishingCop - look like you were having a good fun filled day there. Nice 'eye. You caught that in daylight on a sunny day?

Thanks for sharing with us :D

Yep middle of the day, most of our fish were caught (believe it or not) during the high active times according to the solunar tables... Many walleys, a few smallies and a couple of bucket mouthes with a few white bass thrown in. Even the pros and their $15g bass boat in the next cabin from Wisconsin got skunked all three days they were there and another two guys hired a guide and didn't do as well as we were doing. So, while the fishing wasn't great, we did okay and never got skunked in 6 days. :D

Since we had a pontoon, we stayed on the water most of the day with the wives. Got very little chance to get out early or stay out late - it was just as much a party trip as a fishing trip - have to please the wives ya' know. The ladies pitched in by catching a few also and, of course, we had all the essentials right there on the boat for them:

Attachments

• IMG_0238.JPG
    IMG_0238.JPG
    598.7 KB · Views: 842
  • IMG_0215.JPG
    IMG_0215.JPG
    593.6 KB · Views: 842