Diamond rebate

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
Pretty interesting. I'm gonna submit a claim, not sure how much I'll get back but hey, money is money. I've bought a few diamonds since 1994.

https://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/SmartSpending/ConsumerActionGuide/BuyADiamondGetARefund.aspx

350K! WOW!

All mine are less than the 10K cut off for requiring a receipt. Let's see 35 diamond rings at $9,999 each is... ummm... $349,965. :lol:

Ex-wife keeps the diamond ring and ex-wife gets the rebate. :lol:

I bought the ring in November of 1994 ](*,) :lol:

bcritch said:
Ex-wife keeps the diamond ring and ex-wife gets the rebate. :lol:

I bought the ring in November of 1994 ](*,) :lol:

Wouldn't work that way in my house. I'd submit the claim and if they ask for proof of purchase I'd axe her for it. If they don't ask, no need to be axing her.

According to the paperwork I have in hand... It says that if your total purchase for mixed stones is $165 or all diamond $95 your settlement would be about $10.00. It also gave an example of a $2000 ring which gives about $640.00 refund. I think my all diamond purchases from 1994 to 2006 are close to the $2000.00 mark. Besides I know I will get nothing back if I don't submit the paperwork. At the least I'll be out a stamp for trying.

mt wife is real easy to please I get all my tackle and all I need to do is buy her diamonds I'm at close to 10k in purchases in that time frame so I'm in for sure

Wayne

DocWatson said:
I've got a couple of these in my tackle box. Do you think I'll get anything for them ??? :roll:

**** - if I had known that I would have drowned you in the river and swiped your bag :D

Well, there is always this spring, when do you want to go fishing.

I suggest that you bring all your lures, the spring bass really like shiny and expensive stuff, the more it is worth the better I do :lol: