tattoos, pipes, purses, plaid, and the ocasional fish?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim said:
1AM?

Just getting in from a party? :LOL2:

:beer:

I wish. No drinkin for me lately, to close to due day, gotta be on my best behavior.

just to clarify I think I should have put a :D after my first post. you guys have way better ink then me, no way I'm puttin up a pic of the tattoo I thought was cool when I was 17. Funny how your taste can change after a couple years.

Crankworm said:
This board is awesome, keep it up guys.

The only better place to be is in a tin on the lake! Even there we have tattoos, pipes, plaid, and the occasional fish. Can't speak for purses on the water, unless there's a tournament at hand. :wink:

azekologi said:
Crankworm said:

The only better place to be is in a tin on the lake! Even there we have tattoos, pipes, plaid, and the occasional fish. Can't speak for purses on the water, unless there's a tournament at hand. :wink:

Wait a sec, are you saying you don't wear a purse out fishing?

bobberboy said:
azekologi said:
Crankworm said:

european-carryall.gif

bobberboy said:
azekologi said:
Crankworm said:

ONLY on special occasions, and ONLY if it's plaid. :wink:

Popeye said:
I'm gonna get a tattoo of a pipe smoking fish sticking its head out of a plaid purse.

:LOL2: Make sure to take a photo of it, then submit it into one of the photo contests.... You'll probably end up on the home page. Heck it might be good enough to not need to photoshop, or doctor it up to win :mrgreen:

Latest posts