crazy weekend at deep creek maryland

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

free jonboat

Reaction score
so we went on vacation to deep creek lake maryland with the famiy for the weekend. well we decided to rent a bowrider. i decide to go for a ride with my aunt and grandma (neither know anything about boats, therefore making me the driver) so we get back from the ride, everything is going good, and we see this couple waving to us on a jet ski. so i drive over to them and find that they have run out of gas. so im looking around in the boat for a rope and all i find is the anchor rope, which of course is in a huge knot. so after untangling the rope and tieing it to the boat, i throw the other end to the jetskiers. he asks "do i just tie it around the handle bars?" i say "no tie it to the hole in the front", well he decides to tie it to the handle bars anyways. so when i take off the jetski tips over so i yell to him "told ya not to do that." so by this time his girfriend is FREAKING OUT and rather than swimming over to the boat to help me tip the ski up right, they swim to shore. so i tip the ski up right and by that time we had drifted to shore so we go to take off again, the tow rope had gotten wrapped aroung the prop of the boat, causing it to cut off. get the rope untangled and were off. so the next morning, i walked out to the boat, and everyone is looking over the side of the dock. turns out my aunt droppen her ipod into the water.after getting into the freezing cold mountain water and looking for about 10 minutes, no luck. that night get a phone call saying that my 91 year old grandma had fallen in the bathroom and broken her hip. the next day, were anchored in a small ove and we hear his weird noise coming from the woods. a deer comes running on the beach making the strangest noise i have ever heard. so shes running and goes to jump a floating dock, misses, hits the dock the wrong way and breaks her leg. it was absolutely pitiful. she tried to climb back up the embackment and keeps falling down. i hunt and even this was sad for me. the day we leave, my aunt looses her 100 dollar pair of binoculers. never found the binoculars or the ipod so im sure the next people in that house will be pretty lucky.

Holy smokes...
Better days have to be coming.
Sorry to hear about the hip,everything else is just money.

other than that it was pretty good, i think they will have to put her in a nursing home :( . before all this, she was the healthiest 91 year old woman i have ever seen, so healthy that she could go up and the stairs on her own, so healthy that she could even slide down the railing!!!! :shock:

free jonboat said:
other than that it was pretty good, i think they will have to put her in a nursing home :( . before all this, she was the healthiest 91 year old woman i have ever seen, so healthy that she could go up and the stairs on her own, so healthy that she could even slide down the railing!!!! :shock:

Man, I hope she'll be ok. That broken hip stuff is a bad deal.

Latest posts