Where did it go?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what you mean. I just had B-Day last month and my daughter just turned two. Wow it goes by so fast. Yesterday my wife took Kinsley to the Zoo. My wife was making growling sounds at the tigers trying to coax them into moving and Kinsley looked at her and said "Momma, shush. Tigers sleeping momma." :D

Attachments

• K Bay.jpg
    K Bay.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 493
51 ! Dirt aiin't that old, lol. Hope you had a good one, Andy! 8)

nathanielrthomas...I was just speaking of the Navy path in general.[/quote said:
Stick with it........the 1st of every month, Andy and I know that "retirement" check will be in the bank. :)

Happy B-Day.

yesterday is the past, tommorrow is the future and today is a blessing, that's why its called a present. So open up every day like its your last and enjoy.

countryboy210 said:
"The Older You Get The Faster They Go".
He's Right, The Years Are Picking Up Speed.
Totally agree.
My oldest turned 8 in April. Holy smokes that was quick

Happy Birthday Andy... 51 is a pretty good age. You are reaching your sexual climax (no pun intended) and experienced enough now to enjoy life without the burdens, mistakes and disappointments (and costs) of younger days..... Enjoy the prime of middle age. I'm 61 and still enjoying these years immensely :) :) even after beating bladder cancer and dealing with my wife wheelchair/homebound... Life is still great and better than the alternative :)

Great info fishingcop.

My oldest is 26. I still remember the first fishing trip to norhtern wisconsin wiht both my sons..

Hanr3 said:
Great info fishingcop.

My oldest is 26. I still remember the first fishing trip to northern Wisconsin with both my sons..

That's nice to know stuff there. There are quite a few firsts I remember about my dad and I always kinda wondered if he ever thought them important or noteworthy enough to remember. I'm guessing he did.