Finally!!!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DahFISH

Reaction score
I finally got a JOB!!!!! For those that don’t know me or might have forgotten I was out of work for 18 months and during that time I kinda slipped into a :cry: :x depressed :x :cry: state that was no fun. Well I am working again as a surveyor and couldn’t be happier. I started this past Mon. and love every minute of it. I had forgotten how much fun it is to wake up with a reason to get up. If there is anything I have learned from this is to not take anything for granted and never assume you are untouchable. I worked for my previous employer for 18 yrs and it didn’t mean a hill of beans.

On to other things, does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 02 BassTracker pt165 my fuse block is corroded and I cant figure out where some of the wires go. They have detached from the block and I'm lost! :oops:

Can't help with the diagram, but congratulations on the new job and welcome back. We love good news like this!

Welcome back bud! :beer:

Glad to hear things are turning around for you!

Here is the wiring codes for a Tracker! Hope it helps.

Attachments

• TrackerWiringColors.jpg
    TrackerWiringColors.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 475
Congrats on the new job! I was only out of work for 8months, and as much fun as it may have been to be able to sleep in that much....I know what you mean about having a good feeling about waking up with a reason. Plus not having to sit around the house all day is nice as well. :beer:

Congrats on the new gig.

I got laid off too, took almost two years to find a real job again. I did just about everything I could to bring in money while out of real work.

Spent 9 months with all the time in the world to put a serious dent in the "Honey Do List", however no money, and oddly enough I spent all my time looking for a job. Been working for almost a 2 months now, and Im just now starting to get back into a regular routine again.

Thanks guys! Yeah I know what you mean Hanr3 by getting back into a routine my first 40 hr week in a long time and I'm beat. I was working at UPS part time and I never worked so hard for so little, but I did manage to loose 40 lbs while doing it. So I guess it wasnt all bad #-o

Thanks Jim that should help alot.

Congrats =D> Just =D> Try not to forget that feeling of purpose. Try not to let it become the daily grind. That kind of thinking could kill ya
Now if I could only hit the lotto

Latest posts