Just wanted to introduce myself

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm Capt Jeff Kraynik & I run a small guide service down here in Florida specializing in light-tackle saltwater flats fishng, waterfowl & alligator hunts.

I'm an outdoor writer & photographer for GAFF & Airboating magazine.

During the summer months my parnter Capt Lou Benson & I fish the Indian River Flats Fishing Circuit as team Featherflage/DU out of a custom made aluminum flats boat.

Between myself & my guides, we run (11) eleven different styles of aluminum boats from airboats, flats boats, mud boats & layout boats.

We do all our own fabrication, welding, painting & rigging.

Currently, we are in the process of rehabing my 2000 18x44 Go-Devil.

Here are a few pic's of the boats we run.

Welcome to the site Capt....
I spent a week fishing in Sebastian Inlet a few years ago. What a great time.

Welcome Captain - Nice set up you got there...you guys hunt lizards with poles only lol? :shock:

MadCatX said:
Welcome Captain - Nice set up you got there...you guys hunt lizards with poles only lol? :shock:

In Florida, we hunt in a "Fair Chase" style & use only harpoons, bows & crossbows.

Nothing like them Coon Arses on Swamp People. :mrgreen:

That style of harvesting alligators in Florida is against the law on public lands.

We also are not allowed to use a firearm to finish off the gator.

We use bangsticks which cause little or no richocet in the water when you miss the "sweet spot."

That's called "gator fishing" not "gator hunting." [-X