Went a fishing today, caught a big ZERO

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rghering

Reaction score
Well wife and I went fishing this morning, caught exactly ZERO, however interesting thing, we were fishing is high winds and we could see some monster fish
in the shallows, I thought to myself (carp?), but no... one surfaces close to us, its a bass a very large bass. So I'm all ok switch from my catfish rig on one rod and lets see if they will bite. NOPE. 2 hours of casting and 5 different baits and not a single bite.. I guess it was a teaser day for the wife and I..

Can't work on the boat in these winds. So I think I'll finish the day doing something mindless.

Any ideas? Cause I don't have any lol.. Watched a marathon of Stargate SG-1 yesterday when it was 98 degrees in 20mph winds..
Today its 78 with 30mph winds with 50mph gusts.

And no I can't fit the boat in the front door.. I've already thought of that.. :)

Ryan

So I'm not the only one that id's big fish in shallow water as carp when I can't get them to bite anything I throw. :LOL2:

That's how it goes sometimes. Hope you do better on your next trip. Here's an idea, just relax the rest of the day.

Funny, I had the same thing on Saturday, but mine were trout in the shallows. 1 hour of different lures produced nothing.

Better luck next weekend!

Latest posts