So how did your cruise go???....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perchin

Reaction score
.....probably better than this on did. :LOL2: can you imagine??

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=975_1283799588

Holy crap... That is some seriously scary stuff. I hope nobody was seriously injured in all of that: from the looks of it, someone probably had to have gotten hurt in all of that madness. That second segment was crazy: I wouldn't want to be in that room with the fork lift flopping around like that... :shock:

And that's why we never waxed the tile decks while we were at sea. That forklift sliding-around is kinda scary. :shock:

When that video ends and the others show up, go over one or two to the left and click on the Navy ship refueling in heavy seas. See anyone falling down during that?

Been there, done that. Two years of USS Halyburton (FFG40)

Usual heavy weather mess deck was catch the salt or pepper as it slid by.

Worst was the huricane before the perfect storm. We were out with the George Washington with a couple other FFG's in seas so bad the screw was coming out of the water and once we got light we couldn't refuel from the carrier becase our mast would hit the flight deck.

Other notables were doing a swim at sea and the dumbarses stopped the ship parrallel with the trough. Makes that video look tame.

Jamie

Latest posts