Chicken Paws?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never heard them called paws either. I don't think English is the primary language in the Apalachicola Piggly Wiggly any more. People do eat chicken feet (that's what these were). I almost peed myself in the meat section.

Piggly Wiggly ?
I thought they went out of business years ago. Ain't seen one of those around here for at least twenty years.

lbursell said:
Piggly Wiggly ?
I thought they went out of business years ago. Ain't seen one of those around here for at least twenty years.

Through my travels, Ive learned that some towns are 20-30 years behind civilization. :LOL2: Like the town Im from. We still have Piggly Wiggly, but I aint eatin no chicken paws!!

Chicken Paws? - Really? :shock:

I've been to the South, Florida too, but paws? #-o This takes the cake. :lol: I figure that somebody had to enter this into the store's computerized inventory, so somebody (if not more than one person) had the skill set to type something into a computer. Maybe it's a marketing tool as chicken "paws" sound better than chicken "feet", either way...I'll pass.

A few of our local Asian markets sell chicken feet, but I have no idea what you do with them...soup maybe?

Yuck!

We have a Piggly Wiggly in Zion, IL. As a matter of fact, it's the only grocery store in Zion... Unless you count the new Super Walmart. But they don't sell chicken paws. They don't even sell chicken feet for that matter.

Latest posts