I'm Heading to New Jersey

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
All the episodes of Jersey Shore and Jerseylicious, I cant take it anymore. :LOL2:

Seriously though, I am heading down Saturday September 18 and leaving Monday the 20th. Me and Marine0341 are going to visit Bassaddict because he is coming up from down south to visit his mom. Anyone in the area please come join us for Breakfast Sunday morning or some Beers Saturday night. It would be cool to meet some of you face to face. We might even get a some fishing in too.

Jim
where are you guys meeting from breakfast? I tried making last years breakfast gathering but wife had car issues so i couldn't make it. Would like to meet up with you guys if possible.

njTom said:
Jwhere are you guys meeting from breakfast? I tried making last years breakfast gathering but wife had car issues so i couldn't make it. Would like to meet up with you guys if possible.

Most likely itll be up by Mr Moo at a diner in atco, we are still ironing out plans.

Let me know the date, time, and place for breakfast and I will meet you guys. What day are you guys planning on fishing? Where at?

New Jersey will never be the same again with all of these out of staters coming in for the weekend. :LOL2:

bcritch said:
New Jersey will never be the same again with all of these out of staters coming in for the weekend. :LOL2:

One can only hope... :mrgreen:

You guys have a good time.

We got our breakfast spot, itll be at the same place we were at last: The white Horse Diner, heres the address and phone number

WHITE HORSE DINER
50 S. Whitehorse Pike
Berlin NJ 08009 Phone # 856-753-8863

All we need now is to come up with a concensiose on time, Im saying if we are planning on fishing we go early as possible. They open at 6 :D

Anyone pick a time - how about 8 am and a little fishing afterward. Where can we fish hear there?

Will BassAddict wear his pink dress

i will be showing off my plaid underwear

I got a case of orange tan spray, I got my tightest pink shirt with the popped collar, I am going to get 1 big 5 carat diamond put in my ear, maybe one in my nose.

NJ here I come. Snookie look out, the Big Greek is on his way.

JeffBeachRun2.jpg

Captain Ahab said:
Anyone pick a time - how about 8 am and a little fishing afterward. Where can we fish hear there?

Will BassAddict wear his pink dress

i will be showing off my plaid underwear

Well looks like consensus (consensus being Esquired) says breakfast should be around 8am which sounds good to me! Also there will be no wearing of the pink dress, the pink dress is only brought out on ladys night for free drinks :lol: :lol: I will however buy breakfast *for me and only me* If Esquired wears his plaid underwear on top of his pants. :lol: :lol:

Jim said:
I got a case of orange tan spray, I got my tightest pink shirt with the popped collar, I am going to get 1 big 5 carat diamond put in my ear, maybe one in my nose.

NJ here I come. Snookie look out, the Big Greek is on his way.

Taking the IROC?

Heres a little suggestion for Sat. Night, We're having Waterford Township Day at Atco Raceway, its free, they have vintage muscle cars there (show cars) MOPARS, CHEVYS, FORDS, and OLDMOBILE, than at night the Funny Cars,& Jet Cars will be running, a battle of the wheel standing cars(sparks a flying) and finally fire works. It started yesterday and runs through Sat. night, theres plenty to do or you can just set back, relax and have a few tall ones in Northfield. I cant make it :-( I'll be baby setten the grandson :) but I will be there Sunday for Breakfast and Fishen.

Latest posts