ultimate match fishing

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wasilvers

Reaction score
I tape this show all the time. The latest show I saw had Denny Brauer vs Andy Morgan. I couldn't beleive how many fish Denny Brauer missed. It made me feel ok about my fishing. If this pro fisherman could miss all but one big fish bite, then what chance does a guy like me have :lol:

I catch it on Outdoor Channel (396 on Dish), I'm not sure of the time though.

It's a fun show to watch. This year they give the pro's a few plano boxes and then let you look inside one of them. You can see what they are using, sizes, colors, etc. A few things I noticed is a lot of them take white or charteuse color spinnerbaits with them and very few of them are throwing firetiger color crankbaits (usually natural or golden colored.) Also a lot of shakey head's being fished by the angler in the back of the boat.

I too am a Dish Network subscriber. I DVR the show and have no clue when it comes on. When I watch tv I scroll through my DVR'd shows and watch what I want, when I want, skipping the commercials. Last time I watched live tv was the last quarter of a football game. :mrgreen:

Better hurry and find it, they are only a couple shows left till they determine a champion this year. Then its reruns.