Burns me up!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet that out of stater paid a good bit more than you would have had to for your tag though. I'm surprised this many big gators are still being brought in this season. There's some fellas on a local board that have been killing 12+ footers every season so far (3 years) on public water. I guess the bigger swamp lizards don't get that way by being dumb though.

FishinsMyLife said:
I bet that out of stater paid a good bit more than you would have had to for your tag though. I'm surprised this many big gators are still being brought in this season. There's some fellas on a local board that have been killing 12+ footers every season so far (3 years) on public water. I guess the bigger swamp lizards don't get that way by being dumb though.

Yep, same price for the tag, but each one of them had to pay a $400 out of state fee just to be in the boat. Just to get in the water on a boat they paid over $1700.00 plus a charter, out of state hunting license, travel and trophy. That is one expensive gator.

Hope we get atleast 1 tag next year.

Latest posts