LETS GET A POT TOURNEY UP GA BOYS!!!!!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sum-kina

Reaction score
i was wounderin if anybody was interested in meeting up at a location in GA so some of us could meet and fish for the day...

ill see how many guys are interested and we will choose a good location for this so its not to much for one or two people to drive far and anybody is welcome!! :mrgreen:

i seen jim and some guys in jersey were meetin up and i figured this would be a good way to get to know people and do some good ole fishin... instead of lookin at pictures we can see some tinboats in person.

thought maybe 5 dollars a head just to make it a lil more fun!!!

look foward to hearing from you guys

thanks
SUM-KINA

I'm up for it, but I will say that 4 of us Georgia folks have tried to do so for the past 2 summers, and never could make it work. Scheduling conflicts are going to make it tough, especially with 15 - 20 or so people.

well we can just throw a couple dates out there and pick the best one for as many people as we can get to make it!!
something is better than nothin, lookin foward to meeting some of the artistic people who love the same things i do..........
THE GREAT OUTDOORS!

thats what im trying to do!
would like to meet these people i talk to on here face to face.....
just sounded like a great idea, but jim you got me onto it with the NJ trip you had.

SO ALL YOU GA BOYS LETS GET THIS THING GOIN.....LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR THOUGHTS ARE!!!!

THANKS
SUM-KINA

Mon - Fri = Work
Sat = (1) Football game, (1) Soccer game
Sun = Church School, Mass, (1-2) Cub Scout Meetings

Other than that.... I'm free!

Actually, I'm fishing tomorrow for the first time since Aug 12th. Unfortunately, I'm booked on the weekends till November. Hope to meet those of you I haven't some day soon.

HAHA! BRINE YOU SEEMED TO BE BOOKED FOR A LIL WHILE....
MAYBE SOON ENOUGH WE CAN GET SOME OF US TOGETHER TO FISH AND TELL THE FISHING LIES!!! :mrgreen:

SOON ENOUGH MY FRIEND, IT WILL HAPPEN!!

I'm in from metropolitan Milledgeville. It's about be time for the big girls to come out and eat up before winter. By the way any of ya'll fellas wanna hook up for a trip on Oconee or Sinclair, let me know I fish both pretty regular, outta a glass boat though. Looking forward to meeting some of ya'll

Latest posts