New LOGO I created. (Selfless promo)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Thought I'd share a logo that I created for a bass club that I just joined. They have one similar, but, to me, seemed like it needed some cleaning and "sprucing up". I haven't presented it to them yet, as I don't want to step on anyone's toes in the event that the creator of the existing logo might get their feelings hurt. I'll suggest my services diplomatically at the next gathering before I even show them the finished product. Anyway...here it is. All was done with Photoshop and clip art that I found on the web.

I've added (by request) the original that I worked from. It's just a screen shot from a t-shirt posted on their website.

Attachments

• Original.jpg
    Original.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 519
  • HAWGHAWLER LOGO.jpg
    HAWGHAWLER LOGO.jpg
    563.8 KB · Views: 519
fender66 said:
azekologi said:
Looks pretty awesome fender, can you post the old logo for comparison?

Original Logo that I worked from is posted in the original post at the top of the page.
Did you alter what was there using Photoshop or cut out their images and replace them with other clipart over a new transparent background ??

Either way, it's nice work. But, if you altered their images to create this, I'm REALLY impressed !!! Their only reason for them not to switch to your work that I can see would be if the site owner had concerns about copyright on some of the images you used. They shouldn't, but they might.

Good luck !!! 8)

[/quote]Did you alter what was there using Photoshop or cut out their images and replace them with other clipart over a new transparent background ??[/quote]

No Doc....I started with a clean canvas and built each element separately. As for copyrights....everything I used is copyright free. Shouldn't be an issue.

thanks again!

fender66 said:
azekologi said:
Looks pretty awesome fender, can you post the old logo for comparison?

Original Logo that I worked from is posted in the original post at the top of the page.

Fender66, I a TOTALLY agree with Jim...if they say no they're nutz! You're image is basically the same, but clearer, crisper, sharper, and generally TOTALLY BETTER!

I hope that they adopt the new logo, you have to let us know what happens when you present it to them.

Awesome work dude, awesome work! 8)

I dunno....

Personally, I'd have a willow leaf in front of that colorado blade :roll:

Kidding aside.... Great work Man. You took it from good to great. =D>