Sushi poll

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All you can eat sushi buffet, is it

• Dinner

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Fancy bait shop

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters

BassAddict

Reaction score
Hit an incredible sushi/Chinese buffet last night which got me wondering, how many of you consider that dinner verses how many of you consider it just a fancy bait shop?

Sorry bout the crappy cell picture all

IMG00179-20100924-1730.jpg

How about how many of us have ever had it. I myself have never had sushi. I've heard it's great, just never enters my mind when it comes time to think of places to eat. :)

I could put a serious hurt on a good all you can eat sushi bar.

Lucky for them, nobody has opened a good one around here. :lol:

We have a couple of excellent sushi places but the two Chinese buffets with the sushi on them cater to people who really don't like sushi, if you know what I mean. You can't even order the rolls like they make for the buffet at a real sushi place.

Give me a big plate of good sashimi and I'm set.

Sushi is the best food i could eat it night and day.. its hard to get used to but after a time or two itll be your best friend.. when you feel like having a meal thats not hot.. its incredible

Jim said:
Love it! :beer:

Is this place near Moms house?

Nope, its out in bellmore ny. This place was incredible. AlonG witH the full sushi bar they had a buffet of every Chinese dish imaginable (including one with lobster claws) they had a guy slicing peeking duck and prime rib!!!!!!!!! Ill try to get yas a web site before I leave

yah...... Not sure which I like better though. The sushi, or the wasabe. :-k

I'm not a big seasfood fan. Especially after living in Alaska for a year. Our local Tavern had an awesome all you could eat salad bar. It was loaded with fresh salmon, tuna, crab, lobster, and of coarse salad and all the trimmings.

Any more, sushi and caviar is bait.

I took a course in parasitology years ago and heard a lecture on all the different parasites that are found in raw fish. The name of the lecture was "If you knew sushi like I know sushi." From that point on I ate mine cooked.

Deadmeat said:
I took a course in parasitology years ago and heard a lecture on all the different parasites that are found in raw fish. The name of the lecture was "If you knew sushi like I know sushi." From that point on I ate mine cooked.

x2 - I tried it, but can't get over the 'raw' aspect.

I eat it fresh on the boat - while the Tuna is still kicking!

Jake likes the "other" end:

tailtune.jpg

I have tried it in cheaper all you can eat china buffet type places...I would not be able to eat a lot of it at one time...I would vote bait...but like I said I have never ate quality sushi...

I have also saw something about a right of passage when fishing is to immeadiately gut the fish and eat its heart while it was is still beating....

We used to fish for smelt with dip nets off the docks on Lake Micigan...we used to con the rookies into biting the head off of a live smelt...explaing that is was the "man" thing to do....

Outdoorsman.

Latest posts