Bored

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cavman138

Reaction score
So I was just curious. Besides the obvious names on the board, like initials and actual names, what do your user names mean? For me, well I went to the University of Virginia, cavman is our mascot, and my lucky numbers are 13 and 8. 13 because I was the fat kid in little league baseball and the numbers went up with size. Plus its always been a good number for me, too many coincidences on the 13th. 8 because it was Cal Ripken Jr.'s # and I always looked up to him. So what does your name mean?

lswoody. The L starts my first name, S starts my middle and woody is my last name. Hey redbug, I like that color too,

I was trying to come up with a username for eBay, everything was taken so in a fit I typed, IHAVENOIEAWHATTOPUT and it took it so I kept it.

ihavenoideawhattoput said:
I was trying to come up with a username for eBay, everything was taken so in a fit I typed, IHAVENOIEAWHATTOPUT and it took it so I kept it.
my emai address is redbug878 after tryin redbug,redbug1,rd2 i said ph it and put redbug878 and it was open...

Built this back in '96. EFI 5.0 and 5 speed out of a '88 Mustang. Been reliable ever since.

DSCF1036.jpg

It's my boat tugger as well as firewood getting, scrap hauler etc. etc. Gets around 21mpg running 70mph and I may have $500 in it since I bought it in '92 for $1500.

Jamie

dyeguy1212 because I dye my hair about once a month. Can't decide between brown and highlighting he tips. :shock:

Just kidding.

Dye is a paintball brand, which I was really into way back in the day.

1212 because.. actually I have no idea why.. most of the time it was 4954.. being my two numbers of my two years of varsity football. Sometimes 294954 to include my jv number. But that was quite a while ago :roll:

w a silvers, for my initials and name. It is usally open on any board I register on -so google wasilvers and I come up ALL over the place :)

Deadmeat because when I was a cop and someone died I always seemed to be the guy who got the call. Later, my profession had me working mass graves in Bosnia, Kosovo, and identifying the dead from the Thailand tsunami and because I worked in a morgue.

Mines a nickname. My last name if Poole, with a silent E. Back in the dot com days a guy I used to work for (and still a friend) started calling me Poolie (Pool - E) and it stuck.

dixie_boysles

dixie_boy because im from the South and proud of it. "sles" added to the end because that is my name in short Scott Lester

I do volunteer, online tech support for a few sites with Q&A forums for computer help. Dr. Watson is a debugging utility built into the Windows operating systems.

Gamer Tag that stuck since my days playing StarCraft and Battle Tech. (Now a long time ago lol)