Derek's Official I'm A Tackle Junkie Thread

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derek777

Reaction score
just figured id make a thread where i could post some pics of random tackle of mine here whenever i get the inclination. im feeling so inclined right now ;)

first a couple of hot chicks!
the blonde:
7 ft Otterods custom light/medium cranking stick built on a St Croix Legend Tournament SCIV blank, split grip with ti/sic spiral wrapped guides. reel is a JDM Daiwa Zillion Crazy Cranker 4:9:1 ratio spooled with 13lb Sunline Shooter Defier.

blondehandleshot.jpg

blondewrap.jpg

the redhead:
7ft Otterods custom deep/rippin cranking stick built on a GLoomis CB845 blank, split grip with ti/sic spiral wrapped guides. reel is a JDM Daiwa Zillion Crazy Cranker 4:9:1 ratio spooled with 15lb Sunline Shooter Defier.

redheadhandleshot.jpg

redheadwrap.jpg

heres a few topwater/wakebaits that are freakin awesome. they have such amazing action on the water. theyre a combination wake/prop/topwater bait. and big!
Imakatsu Kazlla in Green Kanabun
imakatsuoilkazlla.jpg

Imakatsu Kazlla in Bluegill
imakatsubluegillkazlla.jpg

a few swimbaits:
Fish Arrow Deep Jack Jr. in Super Green Shad

deepjackjrsgs.jpg

Fish Arrow Deep Jack in Purple Gill

deepjackpg.jpg

Fish Arrow Flat Jack in Mike Long Bass

flatjackmlb.jpg

not yet, but ill be throwing them alot more this year, along with the deps buzzjet, which is quite a similar bait in terms of action. im thinking of gettng one more, in a paler color as the paler colors seem to work well around here.
Zman said:
Awesome collection. Ever get bit on an Imakatsu Kazlla?

esquired said:
Leibs16 said:
Nice Rods, my niece has The Little Mermaid one too!

LMFAO!

Show us fish now - anyone can buy tackle, as they say, it is the angler behind the rod that catches the fish.

Just something to ponder as you buy more lures and tackle :oops:

springs a comin! thats why im working 24/7 and am an overtime ***** now, so that when the spring hits, im locked loaded and ready to roll.

besides, i think these baits in most cases have great esthetic and artist merit, and to me thats one of the fun aspects about collecting them. of course the best aspect is fishing them!

nyesh schtuff!!!

what's up with the guides on that Loomis blank? Is that just a weird pic?

Latest posts