My Greatest catch ever!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crankworm

Reaction score
I know they won't qualify for a state record or any trophies, heck they aren't ever the largest I've caught but these are the ones I'm most proud of. Here's my wife posing for the camera.

Waylon 3lbs 15oz
Victoria 3lbs 12oz

Attachments

• andrea & victoria2 (4).jpg
    andrea & victoria2 (4).jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 818
  • andrea waylon (4).jpg
    andrea waylon (4).jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 818
Wow...that's AWESOME! Congrats to you all! Let the fun begin.

I've been called a lot of things in my life. Some of which are not all that favorable. But...my favorite has always been DADDY!

Everything is going well. They were born monday morning, Victoria spend her first day on a ventilator but they are now breathing on their own and starting to eat.

Congrats Man!

Prayers sent for your new family for good health!

Congrats.

Kids are the best modification to any family.

Looking like they are both keepers. :mrgreen:

Congrats for sure! Did you have any prior to this? My little girl is 7 months old now, and I can tell you it has been a BLAST. Not easy by any means, and I can't imagine twins, but on the whole, being a dad is the greatest thing I will ever do with my life and I wouldn't trade the chaotic life changes that come with it for anything in the world.

Congrats Bro -

Just wait until they turn 8- my god....tis why I fish ;) Just kidding

Congrats, welcome to fatherhood. Pull up a chair and grab a beer (on second thought, a nap sounds better).

Congratulations !
Back during the Great Depression, a reporter was interviewing a woman with 13 children. He asked her how she divided her love among so many kids. Her reply: "You don't divide love. Love multiplies."

You just got X's 2.

Wow, a two for one, congrats. =D>

I found one of those under my car trailer tongue a couple years ago, had to give him up though. :shock:

Made the news, mom went to jail, it all worked out in the end.

Keep'em and cherish'em
Jamie

Latest posts