Holy crap: this is one BIG Northern Pike!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breachless

Reaction score
I was looking for pictures of Northern Pike for another thread in the baits section and came across this and thought I would share:

https://forums.speedguide.net/showthread.php?p=2106636

WOW. I have had some big pike come after other fish I have had on the line, but this guy's story takes the cake: mine usually let go when they see the boat... Amazing...

OK, so after looking a little bit more, nobody can even tell where this thing was caught for sure. Some say Canada, some say Holland... I don't know: sounds fishy. Either way, if it IS real, it's an amazing fish. I have seen some monster Northern Pike in my days, but nothing quite that big...

Yeah, This is one of those internet phenomenon pics that has been thrown around the internet for several years now. I really looked in the pic and researched it abit and like you, found it had been caught anywhere from Holland to several lakes in North America(mainly from Minnesota and Canada). Seems like I actually found the post where it had been originally caught, and the guy in the pic had posted pics of himself to prove it something possibly? Just can't really remember what the site was.

But definitely, Never the less an awesome fish.

Latest posts