It's official!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
June of 2012 I will retire. Long story made short, The "people" I work for have decided we need to have increased education (more college time) in order to keep our jobs. For us that have been doing this for some time, our GI Bill benefits ran out a looong time ago. I'm not going to invest the money to go back to school. I'll be 58.5 yrs old by then, with a little over 16 yrs teaching. Maybe I can get some fishing done then :)

That's a long ways away yet. Who knows what the crystal ball holds for you?, but whatever it is, I hope it works out well for you. :)

I hear that Great Lakes Naval Training Service Center is looking for retarded CPO's and above to teach there. Want for me to get you an application? :mrgreen:

Congrats man! My date is so far down the road I don't want to even think about it.

Congrats man. I'm looking ahead myself to more fishing when I retire. That will be the end of the year 2021. :wink: