What boat cover for "V" style tin?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wasilvers

Reaction score
Winter is around the corner and I can't keep the boat in the garage. What boat cover would you guys recommend for my V style boat?

600 Denier are about the best for canvas. I had my glass boat covered with one for six years before last winters snow tore through it. I also had one of the poles with four straps to keep the water flowing off of the boat. Worked out very well.

I had a blue tarp on my tin last winter, not a good idea because I ended up with blue plastic dust everywhere and the tarp tore after a few months.

I cleaned out my lower shed (18x36) a few weeks ago and the boats snug in there now. I had thought about getting a tin carport to store it under as well.

Jamie

I just replaced my boat cover for my v-hull. First I tried a cabelas cover, but it didn't fit right so then I found this place that had the same cover I originally had. I'm happy with it,

https://boatcovers.iboats.com/Semi-Custom_Covers/?session_id=201558986&cart_id=215432241

Latest posts