New Sheriff in Town!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
We decided to bring in some more reinforcements because you never know........... :LOL2:

Please welcome Fender66 as our newest global moderator.

Thanks Fender66! :beer:

Jim said:
We decided to bring in some more reinforcements because you never know........... :LOL2:

Please welcome Fender66 as our newest global moderator.

Thanks Fender66! :beer:

Hey guys....I truly have enjoyed every second I've spent here and don't know what else to say so I'll share with you the message that I sent to Jim and Waterwings after they approached me. Let me know if I can help out in any way.

Hey Thanks guys. Really! You don't know how good you have both made me feel with this. I told my dad the day he died that if I became half the man that he was, I would consider my life a success. Both of your kind comments have made me feel like I've reached the half I've been striving for my entire life.

I really do enjoy this great group of guys here (are there any gals...don't think I've seen any yet). This is a great family to be a part of. I promise to do my very best and if you see that I'm doing something wrong...please don't hesitate to let me know.

This is a good idea not many MODS here any more?
I am all way on here looking and reading and not many old timeres here......
I am one as JIM say in que but on here all day .................

caveman said:

Fortunately, (since my tenure at least) this site hasn't needed a bunch of mods like other sites I frequent. Our members are the main reason for that, as well as the work from all the mods in the past and present. There is a bit of work that goes on behind the scenes that most people wouldn't ever notice, but truth be told.... I've been having to milk the clock quite a bit here lately. You guys take it easy on the new rookie.

Congrats fender!

Brine said:
caveman said:

Fortunately, (since my tenure at least) this site hasn't needed a bunch of mods like other sites I frequent. Our members are the main reason for that, as well as the work from all the mods in the past and present. There is a bit of work that goes on behind the scenes that most people wouldn't ever notice, but truth be told.... I've been having to milk the clock quite a bit here lately. You guys take it easy on the new rookie.

Congrats fender!

am always here and yes the mods do a great job.....................
This is the best site i go to or i wouldn't be back
just dont post alot but i am always reading.

mike
ok i

Nevillizer said:
Aww heck, there goes the neighborhood.. :lol: Just kidding, congrats amigo.

Nevillizer.....Better be careful....I can ban you. [-X (kidding)

Thanks again guys....now let's get back to having more fun. I like fun, and we're soooo good at it.

I like fun, it makes me a jolly good fellow, I like fun.....

No wait me thinks the above should read I like beer.....oh well either will work...

Congrats on the moderator thing...I am kinda new here but I am also quickly realizing this bunch does have something going for it. Much more friendly and much less hassle than my other favorite website that has to do with outdoors, hunting, and fishing....

=D> \:D/ :beer:

Outdoorsman

Why yeeehaawww fender...... glad to see ya put on the badge.. :wink: Seriously though.... couldn't of picked a better candidate IMO...congrats... =D>

Latest posts