KY Knob Creek: Machine Gun Night Shoot October 2010

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingBuds

Reaction score
They have it once a year, still haven't went to one yet.

Go full screen if ya can, its lovely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd0ppORwBog

They have it in the spring also, went to it 8-9 years ago it was very cool. I was never in the military so that was my first time seeing that kind of stuff in person.

Ill let you do the math, a M60 shoots 550-600 rounds per minute.
The .50 cal shoots 1150-1250 rounds per minute.

and now you know what its called a wall of lead.

Those guys bring the ammo in by the pallet. I couldn't imagine what it would cost for a whole weekend

A few springs ago I watched them shoot off a m134 mini at knob creek. When they do a live range it only last for 10-15 minutes. When they ceased firing that one gun by itself had emptyed two belt cans. If I had to guess that one mini fired off close to 10000 rounds by itself, not to count the other 30 mounted mg's spread out across the line and pkms, 60's, 249's, ak's and auto glocks. Its crazy how much people pay to fire off them browning .50's, My bil asked how much to shoot one and if I recall right it was 100 per 20 rounds. Heres a few picks from the springs show, My BIL is in the first picture. It cost 50 bucks for one mag of 7.62x39 and boy did it go quick. Or if your loaded you could just buy your own full-auto.

Attachments

• IMG_4428small.JPG
    IMG_4428small.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 445
  • IMG_4404small.JPG
    IMG_4404small.JPG
    157.8 KB · Views: 445

Latest posts