Sad News

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countryboy210

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
One Of My Co-Workers, Michael, Was Fishing In A Bass Tournment Last Weekend At Lake Barkley, And Told Us About This Accident. . . .

https://www.kfvs12.com/Global/story.asp?S=13293236

Michael Had Sat By This Gentleman During The Pre-Fishing Conference; Didn't Know Him Other Than That Brief Encounter. Two Different Tourneys Going On At Once, Two-Three Hundred Boats On The Water. Sad News.

That is a pretty horrible reminder of some simple boat safety we may take for granted.
Also, 2 tornys on the same lake same day?

Yes, a horrible story. Another site I frequent had a pic of one of the boats. Scary stuff.

Prayers go out to his friends and family.

bearsphan3.14 said:
That is a pretty horrible reminder of some simple boat safety we may take for granted.
Also, 2 tornys on the same lake same day?
they had 3 tournaments on the 2 lakes that had at least 150 boats in them and several local club events.
I was there for the aba nationals and there was fog on the lake at the time of the wreck.
IMO both drivers should be looking at jail time as they both showed a lack of safety. Prayers go out to the family of the fisherman that lost his life