The picture speaks for itself

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deadmeat

Reaction score
Sometimes words just can't convey what the eyes see. My wife and I took a drive to Boone, NC yesterday and here's a picture I took of a house we passed.

Attachments

• DSC_0591.jpg
    DSC_0591.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 851
You talking about the studio apartment in the middle-left of the field? :mrgreen:

Maybe I'm just a dumb redneck too....cuz I don't get it. :lol: You can find this scene throughout rural michigan all over.

hmmm.... I see two older out-buildings, a outhouse in the field, a house to the right, and a satelite dish out back.

I think the humorous part is him having 3 satellite dishes and an outhouse, i know it made me chuckle. Darnit, now i got this song stuck in my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[youtube]72jHhkApfi0[/youtube]

The only thing that would kick this picture up a notch is a Dish mounted on the crapper

what??..... doesn't everybody still have an old dish out back... and also hughes net satelite internet, and either dishnetwork or DirecTv......**slowly backs out of this thread.. :oops: 8-[ **

Sure looks like 2" PVC running from the gutter to the cistern too.

Makes you really stop and wonder about what we take for granted anymore...

Jamie

a friend of mine has a dish a small flatscreen, fridge, heat and a separate 911 addres on his outhouse! gotta love deer camp! =D>

Lost my rabbit hounds a few years ago.
Stopped into a small bungalow to ask this family if they heard any dogs.
The guy invites me in,theres 3 kids laying on a matress in the living room,watching a big screen T.V,had to be 50"....the floor was dirt.
I've seen and used plenty outhouses,that was my first dirt floor.

Zum said:
Lost my rabbit hounds a few years ago.
Stopped into a small bungalow to ask this family if they heard any dogs.
The guy invites me in,theres 3 kids laying on a matress in the living room,watching a big screen T.V,had to be 50"....the floor was dirt.
I've seen and used plenty outhouses,that was my first dirt floor.

I guess no chance they just hadn't vacuumed lately? That sure is an interesting visual.

Sorry 'bout that. Maybe it wasn't quite as obvious as I thought. Yeah, it was the fact that the guy has three satellite dishes and an outhouse.

Jim said:
Deadmeat said:
Sorry 'bout that. Maybe it wasn't quite as obvious as I thought. Yeah, it was the fact that the guy has three satellite dishes and an outhouse.
:LOL2:

I love the way the members analyzed everything! :beer:

Obviosuly too much time on our hands! :LOL2:

Latest posts