HUGE ALBINO MUSKY CAUGHT IN WISCONSIN

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
What a trophy! :beer:
A Musky hunters dream come true. Imagine this fish on your resume!

https://www.wfn.tv/news/index.php?blog=411254

483.albino_musky.jpg

Largest I ever landed was 37" but I've seen a couple that size come after or hit a bait :shock: :shock: :shock: then :cry: :cry: :cry:

Not sure what size they have to be kept up there...but down here where I live (about 5mins from Kinkaid Lake) they have to be 48" before you can keep them. Me and my dad have caught hundreds while bass fishing. He has caught 2 that were in the 48" range (not sure because we didnt have anything to measure them with).

He catches most of them on a white spinner bait while I have caught most of mine on plastic. At this lake they are not a fish of 10,000 casts :D

I took a buddy out earlier this year because he has never caught a muskie. Within 30mins of being out on the lake he had one on the line but it got off after a short fight. Few hours later he had 2 following his spinner bait but never bit. He finally caught one in the 30" range on a Tequilla Sunrise Berkley Power Worm.

Latest posts