Think we need a bigger fence!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Run a hot wire around the bottom of it for a few days and you won't have that problem anymore. :wink:

Quackrstackr said:
Run a hot wire around the bottom of it for a few days and you won't have that problem anymore. :wink:

of course he might just clear the fence entirely the first time he steps on that... :LOL2:

You need to enter him in the doggie high jump contest. I'm not sure what the judges would say using a dead or a live squirrel as an aid to make him jump :LOL2: It would be entertaining to see you trying to get on stage holding a live squirrel while the dog is going nuts.

I hope the dog gets the squirrel. I've seen squirrels antagonize dogs for days/weeks, only to end up as dinner. Heck my #1 sons' Black Lab single handly killed 2 squirrels in the back yard and made the rest move this past summer while we dog sat.

When we lived in Texas we had a half German Shepard Dog, half Siberian Husky. The back yard was surrounded by a 4' tall chain link fence. Yup only 4 feet tall. We had a dog house for him and it was 3.5' tall with a flat, slightly sloped roof. He liked laying on the dog house roof. We kept the dog house pushed right up to the fence. The roof of the dog house was a mere 6" from the top of the fence. Can you imagine my surprise when we found him outside the fence? He tunneled under the fence. He would never jump off the dog house to get out, he would dig. I guess that was more challenging.