Fantasy Football

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bring it I am ready - when they crown me king you will be my court jester and Troutman will be the knave

ahahhahahahaha ;)

I am a Steeler fan so that was funny as hell!!!!

But yeah I guess the undefeated record and some additions to the squad will help with my mediocrity.

;)

Parting out - 1 fantasy football team - worked great in preseason - more fantasy than football being practiced by these players now. Just replace a few pieces and it'll be good as new.

Will trade pieces for old fishing lures or hunting equipment!

:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

I jsut traded 6 players. Put my whole team on the block.

Not a big fan of ESPN fantasy football. Their statistic suck.

Man that's so true - lol. I talk trash and not only did I lose in our league. I also lost in my other league.

MadCatX said:
Man that's so true - lol. I talk trash and not only did I lose in our league. I also lost in my other league.

Well some how I managed to pull a victory out of the jaws of defeat! Last year I was not so lucky tho, my trash talking not only cost me the championship game to Mr Moo but also cost me a heafty breakfast bill

MadCatX said:

It's just a fluke, my kicker was my high scorer with 19!

Im on my way, Looking like Ill be winning my 2nd in a row. That will give me a record of 2-forever. :mrgreen:

Look out first place, Im gunning for you. :mrgreen:

Latest posts