Count your blessings boys! A MUST see.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Brother Tin Boaters....
I got this message tonight from "freetofish" (Ron) one of my best buds. Had to share it with my other friends. Enjoy, and count your blessings.

Here's the message he sent:

I'm thinking this should go on "tinboats" as well any place else I can think of. You will enjoy and maybe even shed a tear.

[youtube]glrU4JKV1SI[/youtube]

Hey Fender66, I am glad you posted this. I, the "electronic's challanged" fella hasn't figured out how to do this yet. Some time when your over, you'll have to show me how.
Great story and like we all need a slap in the face to bring us back to reality once in a while. I remember complaing that my elbow was hurting from making so many cast....shame on me

freetofish said:
Hey Fender66, I am glad you posted this. I, the "electronic's challanged" fella hasn't figured out how to do this yet. Some time when your over, you'll have to show me how.
Great story and like we all need a slap in the face to bring us back to reality once in a while. I remember complaing that my elbow was hurting from making so many cast....shame on me

I think I've finally found the name of my boat! I'm gonna have to come up with some cool graphics for it.....How's this sound for a boat name?

"COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS"

I count my blessings every day.

This story reminds me of this story.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYk-UwqFKA&feature

Life is what YOU make of it.

There aren't a lot of things in life that leave me speechless anymore but this one did! What I wouldn't give to be in the audience the day he makes his first cut--and he will. There won't be a dry eye in the place.

Deadmeat said:
There aren't a lot of things in life that leave me speechless anymore but this one did! What I wouldn't give to be in the audience the day he makes his first cut--and he will.

Clay is awesome a true inspiration and wake up call to be thankful of what you have.

Deadmeat said:
There aren't a lot of things in life that leave me speechless anymore but this one did! What I wouldn't give to be in the audience the day he makes his first cut--and he will.

+1 BIG TIME! I'd love to meet this guy sometime too. I might just have to hug him. I often tell people that MY life is amazing....this really enforces how amazing it really is. Don't get me wrong either....I don't feel sorry for him.....I'm actually envious of his heart, mind, and spirit. One of the most amazing parts of the video was when he landed each fish, the first thing out of his mouth was, "Thank you Lord". All I can say is "Ditto and AMEN!"

Latest posts