"Take A Soldier Fishing"

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SFBigDog

Reaction score
YOUR Help is needed:

Recently I have been made aware of a program called "Take A Soldier Fishing" It is spearheaded by a single man: Mike Nashif, Founder and President

It is my intent to be an event coordinator, and host one of these events in spring 2011, in the Fort Campbell Kentucky area .... and will prob use Lake Barkley or Kentucky Lake to host this event.

We have not decided yet, weather we will hold this event for ALL soldiers, or just soldiers who have been wounded in combat. Either way, we will need a lot of people with boats, who would be willing to travel to that area, and take a soldier fishing for a day.

I would appreciate hearing your thoughts and ideas on this matter, and hopefully can count on you and your boat being there for this event .... as well as any family and friends we can muster to this event.

Thank you in advance for your time and help in this matter. Our soldiers are worth it.

Your Friend,
Rich

Jim said:
I think it is a great idea. Keep us posted on the progress.
+1

Please, provide dates as soon as possible so we can get it on a calendar. If I'm able to attend....you can bet I'll be there! God Bless America and us All!

The ABA also has a take a solider fishing program. every base should have info on it at the local mrp office.
this is a great program if i were closer i would be there.

Been lurkin around this site for a few minutes now and finally set up an account today. Currently on my 10th year in the Army and wanna thank all that support us. I've got a few of my "city boy" buds hooked on the water when I manage to get em out one time. It is awesome until they start out fishin me!

gouran01 said:
Been lurkin around this site for a few minutes now and finally set up an account today. Currently on my 10th year in the Army and wanna thank all that support us. I've got a few of my "city boy" buds hooked on the water when I manage to get em out one time. It is awesome until they start out fishin me!

Welcome aboard gouran01 and most importantly...thanks for your service! Stick around and tell us more about you and of course your tin. We certainly are one big crazy family and you'll find that you are welcome with open arms.

Latest posts