Monthly giveaways

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
I missed Januarys so a belated congrats goes out to Mr. Esquired, sorry this is late bud, enjoy your crank :wink:

Congrats Mr. backpain, arent you glad you made the jump? :)

Wow, there must be some mistake... I never win anything. But THANKS!
Actually shamoo, what drew me to this site was the jon boat mod section, I thought it was so original and cool. I was searching google for hours on end and didn't find as much info as I found here in 45 minutes of reading that forum.

What has kept me here is the friendliness and light hearted atitude that everyone shares. I get plenty of stress in real life, a site like this is a breath of fresh air. Other fishing sites I have been on pits one type of angler from another and people always get left out and lost in the shuffle.

This, a giveaway every month! That is certainly icing on the cake, and a BIG thank you to Jim for taking the time he does (and money) to make this site what it is! I can't wait to get an actual X-rap I have heard and read so much about!! Thanks Jim, and tinboats.net!

Originally Posted by Shamoo
Mr. Esquired, sorry this is late bud, enjoy your crank

So Esquired is on crank. That would explain his boundless energy and enthusiasm. :wink: :lol: :lol:

DocWatson said:

So Esquired is on crank. That would explain his boundless energy and enthusiasm. :wink: :lol: :lol:

:D

any questions?

Congrates guys!

DocWatson said:

Sorry fellas - only super strong coffee.

And I am lacking enthusiasm and fast becoming very cranky at the moment.

So no crank - just cranky!

Nothing to do with this site - just winter sucks

Once again, thank you for the prize, this site is truly a great place with great people.