Please Welcome PCBAITS as our First Sponsor!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
It has been a long time in the making, But we have reached another milestone here at Tinboats.net.

I am very happy to announce that Sterliing and the PCBAITS.COM brand has become the first paying sponsor here at Tinboats.Net. I think it was a perfect match, and hope it turns out well for all of us here.

If your thinking about buying some custom painted baits and plastics, or even have an old lure repainted please consider our board sponsor.

Support those that support us!

PCBAITS Website

Thanks Sterling!

Jim

:D

Great news !!! glad to see that peoples choice Will be here and available to all the great members of the site.
I can second Jim's advice that PCBAITS has some great stuff to offer

Wayne

This means we get some sweet deals right? Although i think the prices for his baits are already a deal. Good stuff, ill prob place another order in the near future.

Thanks for having me :) I always thought any club that would have me wasn't worth much, but I guess I was wrong :)

Yep, some Tinboats members deals coming soon, plus I've got a crank that needs a name... :D

YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAA, Way to go dampeoples and congrats to Mr. Jim for another milestone in his club. =D>

Talk about a great sponsor. Peoples choice baits is a great company that no one would refuse to promote. Congrats Jim and Sterling, this site only gets better, keep up the great work :!:

Awesome! This is the best site I have ever found after a long time searching for my nitch! Great first sponsor with great products! Look forward to growing with this site and looking forward to ordering some pc baits in the future!

Latest posts