anyone like Conan?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perchin

Reaction score
I for one could not be happier about tbs bringing on Conan...

What makes me want to change the channel though is that completely not funny Andy. Every time he speaks I start to hate the show a little more.

He's my hero. Remember that time he was in the cave with the dragon, and it looked lik......,oh........sorry......... wrong Conan...................

Out of all the late night shows, I always related to Conan's the best. I lived over in Finland (Scandanavia) for a year, and luckily, one of the only American shows we got over there was Conan (even though they were two weeks old). I can see where the older crowd may like Leno or Letterman, but for my viewing time, it has, and always will be Conan.

That being said, I don't think his TBS show is as funny as his spot when he took over the Tonight Show for Jay, and I didn't think that was as funny as when he used to be on after Jay before that.

I don't think that he needs Andy. Andy doesn't "add" anything to the show.

I like mine with a slice of lime in the bottle.....no wait that's Corona......

Seriously, I like Conan better than all other late night hosts.... I have since he first started....

Outdoorsman

What's a late night television host? I get up at 2:30 am to get ready for work most days. Arrive at work at 4:30. Getting off and home by 2:30 pm on most days ain't bad though. Hit the sack between 7:30 and 8:30 to be ready for the next go-round.

Pretty sure Andy falls under the philosophy of.... Make one guy appear not funny so the other guy looks that much more funny.

Same thing that happened with Bob Saget commentary and the videos on AFV. Bob is a standup comic, but if you remember watching the show back then..... His jokes were pitiful.

I can't hardly watch any latenight TV anymore. The whole thing seems pretty corny to me. If I wan't a cheap laugh, I'll watch the news.

Never got Conan. He's too goofy for me. Guess I might be one of the "older" crowd cause I'd much rather watch Leno or Letterman. Then again...if I'm up that late...I'm usually sitting with a guitar in my hands working on my music. Don't really watch any late shows unless there's a guest or musical guest that I'm interested in.

I have a saying when my lady asks if I want to watch some TV....

"Work to be done, Fun to be had, No time for TV"..... 8 out of 10 times she see's it my way....

I also do not watch much TV....back in the day (when I was single, I used to be proud to tell people that my TV had not been turned on once in 6 months....now I watch some "Public Television" programing and a few cable shows and a movie every once in a while...have not seen any late night talk shows in about a year....

Outdoorsman.

Latest posts