Favorite dish for Thanksgiving

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turkey white meat with gravy...
Homemade rasin stuffing....
Steamed brussel sprouts with butter....
Hot Blueberry pie with vanilla ice cream on top....
A large glass of ice cold milk with the meal....

Ok so i guess that would be my favorite Thanksgiving MEAL.....

Outdoorsman...

Oh yea...later comes the.... :beer:

Green bean Bundles -

Whole green beans wrapped with bacon with a brown sugar and butter sauce on top. Bake for 30 mins at 350 then broil until bacon is crisp. ummmmmm!

Troutman3000 said:
Green bean Bundles -

Whole green beans wrapped with bacon with a brown sugar and butter sauce on top. Bake for 30 mins at 350 then broil until bacon is crisp. ummmmmm!

Never had them with the brown sugar, but otherwise they're awesome. Bacon makes everything taste good.

Troutman3000 said:
Green bean Bundles -

Dang....I know what I have to try now! Yum!

fender66 said:
Troutman3000 said:
Green bean Bundles -

Dang....I know what I have to try now! Yum!

Here is the full recipe.

GREEN BEAN BUNDLES

Read more about it at www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1650,156188-250194,00.html
Content Copyright © 2010 Cooks.com - All rights reserved.

2 (16 oz.) cans whole green beans
Bacon
3/4 stick butter
1/2 c. brown sugar
2 teaspoons of Soy Sauce
Garlic powder, salt & pepper to taste

Cut bacon slices in half. Wrap around bunch of green beans and secure with a toothpick. Make glaze from butter, brown sugar, garlic powder, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Place bean bundles in oven proof dish. Pour glaze over beans. Bake at 350 degree for 30 minutes. Broil on high for 10 minutes or until the bacon is crisp.

I'm not sure what they are called but... My wife takes water chestnuts and cuts them in two. Then she wraps the halves with a slice of bacon, plunges a toothpick through the top to hold the bacon and covers them in Ray's sweet BBQ sauce. Bakes them at 350 degrees.

They are to die for....and possibly from.. :LOL2:

Then of course her corn caserole
Turkey...dark
sandwiches made from shredded up left over white meat
Wife's home-made cheesecake. :mrgreen:

well since i am working on thurs I will be having whatever i can find open..
but it is hard to turn down $90 an hour for 16..

Latest posts