introduction

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rweathers1

Reaction score
New here and wanted to say hi!! My name is Randy and I live in the Franklin IN area. I have been checking out your great site the last couple days and really enjoy it! Hope to become part of the "community" here or if anyone lives near me and wants to go fishing i'm always ready for that...lol.

Hello, I am new to your site. Just love all the clever ways to fix up tin boats. I have a Sea Nymph TX160. 1993. I never really liked certain add-on's Sea Nymph did and things the last owner did, I tossed in a few of my own. My friends say I just can't leave things alone and just go fishing. I tell them a man needs to make a boat his own, other wise just go fishing in your buddy's boat, and let him get all the complements and looks. So I tore the entire boat down to it's inter frame. I don't think I am crazy. Well like I tell people, hard to go some place when your already there. Great web site, looking forward to meeting you all. I am Bob / PaPa Fish as one of my grandsons call me.

Welcome Randy and Bob....Hope you both like extended family cause that's what you're going to experience here.

Randy.....all it takes is for you to introduce yourself and you automatically become "part of the community". Well, that and now the hazing begins. Better watch your back. :roll:

Happy to have you both join us. =D>

Latest posts