Happy Thanksgiving

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
To all TinBoaters both new and old......I wish for you a Blessed, Safe, and Happy Thanksgiving. Hope your tables are filled with all your favorite foods and if you get the chance to fish.....that you all catch your limits. :LOL2:

My fishing plans were canceled as of last night due to bad weather. :cry:

I also would like to wish everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving... the people here are something to be thankfull for....

Even in tough times, there is always something to be thankfull for....just look around you and you will find plenty.....

:fishing2:

:beer:

Outdoorsman.

I am thankful I found this site with all the friendly people here and I wish all of you a very safe and Happy Thanksgiving. I am most thankful that this year I decided to stop being one of the rats in the race and have returned to being me and I my love of fishing.

Would like to wish EVERYONE a very Happy Thanksgiving.

May we all take a little time today to remember those no longer among us, as well as those less fortunate.

But if you are a liberal and are depending on our Government to takes it from me and if I don’t give it up freely they will uses force to take from me then go eat dirt.

If you are not man enough to ask me for help and I give it to you on my own free will you can do without as far as I am concerned.

Happy Thanksgiving.